Outpost Security Gets More Stable with Release Candidate for Version 7.5.2
Latest enhancements bolster malware protection and proactive security
St. Petersburg, Russia — January 31, 2012. Agnitum, developer of the highly-rated Outpost line of PC security solutions (with 10 VB100 awards in a row), is pleased to announce public availability for Outpost Pro 7.5.2 Release Candidate, featuring a number of significant enhancements after seven months of intensive development. This new version strengthens end-user PC security against fast-spreading viruses, spyware, Trojans, hacker attacks, rootkits, and zero day attacks.
Along with enhanced self-protection against malware attempting to take over the user’s computer, Outpost Pro 7.5.2 includes:
- Improved SmartDecision technology to make security decision-making easier, with color-coded alerts in yellow, green and red
- Upgraded anti-virus (anti-malware) engine 5.4.1 with improved malware detection in packed executable files
- Support for Java Archive (JAR) and Android application package file formats for on-the-fly (on-access) detection
- Comprehenive Unicode support for even better scanning performance
- Even greater stability for smooth, reliable PC performance
- User interface improvements for greater ease of use
- Revamped anti-spam filters junk mail intelligently
Join our open testing for the upcoming Outpost Security Suite Pro, Outpost Firewall Pro and Outpost Antivirus Pro 7.5.2 and you can help us improve the products and ensure that they will meet your needs!
...it is available through the agnitum website : Linky