Re: SnagIt! News
SnagIt v188.8.131.52 Released
28 February, 2012
• Improved video capture.
• Added MP4 support for video output.
• Added spell checking to callouts and text capture.
• Added Camtasia Studio output, Screencast.com output, and YouTube output to the default install.
• Improved scrolling capture support for Google Chrome.
• Added more increments to the zoom slider in editor.
• Added support for working in natural units (inches and centimeters) for image sizing.
• Restricted the use of GIF and 256-color image files to only during opening and saving.
• Added an option to prevent automatically saving captures.
• Improved Snagit's performance, particularly for images with transparency.
• Removed support for several file formats including .msp, .cal, .pcx, .raw, etc.
• Removed the ability to capture full screen DOS windows.
• Removed the ability to capture icons from .exe and .dll files.
• Removed the "Create Web Page" feature.
• Removed the Web Capture mode.
• Removed the ability to capture from DirectX applications.
• Removed various region capture options including capturing triangle region, a rounded rectangle region, an ellipse region, etc.
• Fixed several problems where security software interfered with Snagit's installation and functionality.
• Fixed a bug where upgrading to a new version of Snagit required restarting Internet Explorer.
• Fixed a bug where moving saved .snag files to new directories caused the files to become corrupted.
• Fixed a crash bug that would occur when using the perspective/shear effect.
Microsoft® MVP Consumer Security
ãrê ¥Øu êxpêriêncêD