Thread: Jammer 2 day old registered win2000 sys quit working

Jammer 2 day old registered win2000 sys quit working

I purchased Jammer yesterday and installed it on a win2000 prof system. When I reconnected to the isp today, Jammer didn't work all day. I tested it with Symantec security test and the zonealarm firewall log showed the attempts. Jammer was silent and nothing was in the logfile.

I tried disabling zonealarm and shutting down jammer and restarting jammer only and retested with Symantec. Nothing was detected by jammer even though the status line in jammer showed the incoming packets.

Also the Jammer trial ended the 2nd day of the trial before I purchased Jammer. The inability to copy stuff from jammer is a real bummer also.

Welcome to the forum!
    When I reconnected to the isp today, Jammer didn't work all day. I tested it with Symantec security test and the zonealarm firewall log showed the attempts. Jammer was silent and nothing was in the logfile.
    Of course, Jammer won't log attacks as all these attacks were already blocked by Za and simply didn't reach Jammer.

Disable ZA and run the tests again.
    I tried disabling zonealarm and shutting down jammer and restarting jammer only and retested with Symantec. Nothing was detected by jammer even though the status line in jammer showed the incoming packets.
    That is rather strange ...Try to run test on www.grc.com or www.pcflank.com. Make sure that two indicators in the right down corner of Jammer window increase during scan test.
    Also the Jammer trial ended the 2nd day of the trial before I purchased Jammer.
    This can take place only if any time/date changes had happen.
    The inability to copy stuff from jammer is a real bummer also.
    What stuff?

Jammer continues to not work reliably with win2000

Without ZA running and running the tests on pcflank.com the connections were noted on the netstat tab but not the network tab. The status line incremented as the tests were running.

I uninstalled jammer and got the blue screen of death due to jammer being on during the uninstall. I used the regeditor to complete the uninstall.

I reinstalled jammer and ran the tests on pcflank again without ZA. Same results, showed the network connection but didn't detect and sound off on the network tab.

Jammer also seemed to exit (quit) when clicking from the network tab to the netstat tab. It is dangerous using jammer without a firewall due to open ports.

I took the risk of buying jammer even though I gave you the benefit of the doubt over the short duration evaluation (1 day). Jammer never has reported UDP scans only TCP.

For the reporting function I find the copy and paste from the logfile undesirable rather than the ability to copy and paste from the network tab. A properly working program would generate a very large log file daily.

How are you gonna solve these issues I have with your software?

Thread Information